Up to £5k Grant Funding Available NOW
We have partnered with ‘Low Carbon Workspaces’ to provide our clients with access to grant funding for energy efficiency works. The aim of the ‘Low Carbon Workspaces’ grant is to reduce the amount of money that businesses have to spend on energy and to help them reduce their environmental impacts.
The scheme offers a match funded grant of up to £5,000. To claim the full £5,000 grant, the total project spend must be £13,000 or more and can include the cost of the initial energy assessment.
We can help to fund all sorts of improvements – from lighting, windows, insulation and new efficient gas boilers (or combinations of different technologies).
- Organisations must be based in the South East of England – Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Hampshire and Isle of Wight, Kent and Medway, Oxfordshire, Surrey or Sussex
- Must have been trading for at least a year
- Have a valid EPC or equivalent standard of report
- Cannot be part of a franchise
- Retail, education, primary healthcare and farming businesses are excluded
- Need to own the building or have a long term lease agreement in place
- Need to employ fewer that 250 people and have an annual turnover of under €50 million
- Energy spend for the last 12 months must be at least £3,000
- Minimum project value must be £2,600
The full terms and conditions can be found on the ‘Low Carbon Workspaces’ website.
Get in touch today to take advantage of this unusually free money (!) and have our experts help you reduce your energy consumption.
‘Low Carbon Workspaces’ is a project funded by the European Regional Development Fund, and delivered by Ngage Solutions Ltd. Ngage Solutions Ltd is a not-for-profit company, registered with company number 4025356, whose registered office is at The Saunderton Estate, Wycombe Road, Saunderton, HP14 4BF.