We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in all our dealings with your personal data.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us, ask us to contact you, or if you use our services. We may also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you so that we may provide our services, manage your account, and understand your needs. This may include collection for the purposes of:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvements to our products and services;
- Promotional emails about new services, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting;
- Account management and delivery of services;
- Market research purposes; and
- Personalising your repeat visits to the website.
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Retrostructure Ltd if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Retrostructure Ltd, the public, as required or permitted by law.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours, which may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You may opt out of further contact from us, and you may ask us to remove your information from our databases, subject to legal retention requirements.
For further information on cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to contact us
- By email
- Or write to us at Kingsway House, 134-140 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2DL