You have arrived at Retrostructure Ltd.’s website.
Terms and Conditions of Retrostructure Ltd.
1. Using our website
2. Access to the website
1. Using our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. Access to the Website
It is our goal to make this website available at all times. However, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time or for any length of time.
Your access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice, and for an indefinite period of time.
When you fill out contact information, or register for our services through our website, you agree that:
- You will not misuse it, including by hacking; and
- You will pay Retrostructure Ltd. for all costs and damages that it may incur as a result of you breaching any of these Terms and Conditions.
Retrostructure Ltd. has taken all responsible measures to ensure that all information on this website is correct. However, neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
We may make changes to the material on this website at any time, without prior notice. You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us, and can only be modified with our consent.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You acknowledge that this website may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Retrostructure Ltd. shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result from use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed under English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.